The Walsh Jesuit Alumni Association and Office of Alumni Relations are launching a nationwide search for interested candidates to serve as members of our newly formed Alumni Leadership Advisory Board.
This board, which will report directly to Walsh Jesuit’s Board of Directors, is being formed as we seek to expand the scope and influence of our current Alumni Association. It shall be responsible for the leadership and support of our ever-growing alumni community, and for maintaining the vital partnership that exists between our alumni and Walsh Jesuit’s current administration and student body.
Alumni from around the country and from all professional backgrounds are encouraged to apply so we may establish a diverse board of leaders who will provide guidance and focus on the following primary areas of responsibility:
• Advocating on behalf of the alumni community as their ‘voice’ to the Board of Directors
• Enhancing worldwide alumni engagement
• Resource development for the alumni and school communities
• Professional networking and developmental support for alumni of Walsh Jesuit
• Promoting ongoing spiritual and faith-based support for alumni of Walsh Jesuit
Those alumni interested in serving on this board are asked to complete a short application form online, along with providing a current resume/CV.
Please direct questions to Mr. Jason Ruegg ’96, Director of Alumni Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 330.929.4205 x177.